Protect It Maxi Column Protector
We are pleased to introduce the next generation of building column protection, the Protect-It MaxiTM
This innovative new product is the ultimate in modular impact protection. Protect-It MaxiTM has inner and outer walls which deflect to offer a staged response when impacted, thus making the product flexible enough to accommodate everyday knocks and bumps, yet robust enough to withstand substantial forklift impacts.
Protect-It MaxiTM is made from a special grade of high density polyethylene (HDPE) with special additives to make it super tough in extreme environments that range from 110 °C /230 °F to -40 °C /-40 °F.
Most plastic competitor products are made from low density polyethylene using the rotational moulding process. This material becomes brittle in minus zero temperatures making tham unsuitable for freezer applications.
Protect-It MaxiTM column protectors are injection moulded, allowing us to use tougher HDPE materials with special additives and capable of performing in temperatures as low as -40 °C.
Sizes and Shapes:
- One of the lowest priced structual column protectors in the world
- Lowest replacement cost in the market as only the damaged units need be replaced individually
- Provides even impact absorption from all directions
- Outstanding impact performance
- Fits any column size beginning with 4″ (100 mm) and increasing in 1″ (25 mm) increments to fit any shape including SQUARE, RECTANGULAR, “H” SECTION, “I” SECTION, and ROUND
In order to accurately calculate how many kits you will require, please download our Column Size & Selection Chart
Can also be used to protect walls of any shape
For a copy of the impact testing engineering report, click here for the downloadable PDF
Please follow this link to view our installation instructions page