Portafab Modular Offices
Pre-engineered modular construction is flexible enough to satisfy any in-plant building requirement. Our Portafab modular offices provide value-added solutions to help define space needs, so you get the right product for the right application. Getting the most from your space is what modular construction is all about.
Portafab Modular buildings give you unlimited flexibility in responding quickly to unexpected changes in business which create new demands for in-plant space utilization. Our modular offices quickly resolve issues related to these new demands for space utilization. and not only provide unlimited flexibility, but can save up to 35% over traditional construction.
Quick ship units come as two, three, or four wall buildings created from your selection of either the OmniFlex Plus steel or Series 300 aluminum stud framing systems. All systems include galvanized floor track, vinyl base on interior and exterior, painted top cap, wiring posts and 3″ thick wall panels.
The color will be champagne, gray or white on both sides, in wall heights of 8′ or 9′. Standard champagne panels consisting of 1/8″ vinyl hardboard on polystyrene core or vinyl gypsum fire & sound (F&S) panels.
We also offer:
Custom Designed Units
Doors & Hardware
- 3070 – 20 Gauge Steel Door Assembly – Flush
- 6070 – 20 Gauge Steel Double Door Assembly – Flush
- 1/4″ Clear Tempered Safety Glass
- Door Closer
- Aluminum Threshold – 3″
- Lever Lockset (standard duty) in lieu of knob lockset
- Best Lockset (Knob) – Medium Duty (63K)
- Door Louver – 16″ x 12″
- Sliding Window – 3′ x 3′ nominal dimensions, installed in wall panel glazed with 1/8″ clear tempered safety glass.
- Fixed Window – 4′ or 2′ nominal width x 3′ nominal height glazed with 1/4 clear tempered safety glass.
Roof & Ceiling Systems
- Acoustical Ceiling
- 2′ x 4′ x 5/8″ mineral fiberboard with white steel grid system
- 6″ Fiberglass (R-19) (144 SF per roll)
- Up to 12′ length
- 16′ long dust cover support beam
- 20′ long dust cover support beam
- Dust cover support angle – 12′ (must be used along all existing building walls)
- Installed or material only (size not to exceed 12 l.f.)
Electrical Components Light Fixture
- 2′ x 4′ with recessed troffer
Outlet or Switch
- Outlet without Wiring (15V)
- Switch without wiring (15V)
- 270 cfm ceiling mounted exhaust fan – Includes fan, duct kit, and switch (louver in door is recommended for maximum air flow)