Metalware Inter-lok No-Bolt Shelving offers a unique combination of strength & durability, ease of installation, and surprising economy. With it’s attractive appearance it’s also highly versatile, handling tasks from the storeroom to the showroom.
Metalware’s Inter-lok No Bolt Shelving is among the most rigid type available, and we have plenty of stock sizes to choose from. It boasts a high capacity load rating on it’s shelves which are made from 18 gauge cold-rolled steel and have double folds on all four sides.
Metalware’s Interlok No-Bolt design is based on three guiding principles:
- Strength: The ultimate in strength and rigidity has been obtained by the wedge-type combination of shelf and brackets
- Economy: Assembly cost is a vital factor. Metalware Interlok shelving eliminates obsolete methods of assembly. Nuts, bolts and tools have mostly been removed from the equation, saving up to 80% of assembly time. The only time nuts and bolts are required is for the bracing, and also for such periphials as the new bolt on base plate which bolts onto the tee posts, thus making the unit more stable by spreading the weight along the profile of the plates. These plates can even be anchored to the floor.
- Efficiency: Shelves can easily be rearranged and all component parts installed without dismantling. Interlok No-Bolt is the only shelving completely assembled in an upright position. There is no additional floor space needed for the process of assembly.
Metalware’s Interlok No-Bolt steel shelves are designed for maximum strength and durability. A superior quality shelf has been obtained by combining these exclusive features:
- Double guage welded corners for maximum support.
- A two-way locking principle at each corner.
- 1 3/16″ flange on four sides plus a substantial return bend.
- For heavier loads reinforcing bars are imbedded in the front and rear of the shelf.